Through the built-in File Browser the user can easily navigate to/through the files and folders as if they were all visible.
- Improved UI.
- Added refresh button.
- Fixed 2 serious bugs where Spoook would crash on startup.
- Added choice not to maintain hierarchy when moving files.
- Fixed 2 bugs where Spoook would not find a modified file.
- Fixed 1 interface bug.
- Added version checking.
- Added permissions, resource- data- fork length, kind, and other file informations to the 'Info' panel.
- Spoook now uses only 1 preferences file.
RequirementsMac OS 9.0 or later, CarbonLib.
*Previously available here