SplitFuse is an OS X utility that will split videos compatible with QuickTime into multiple segments or merge video segments together that have already been split apart. It has a number of useful features:
- Splits and merges any videos compatible with QuickTime - including most AVI, MPEG, and WMV* files
- Cut movies into clips defined by you, into any number of equally sized segments, or into segments of a specific length
- Save videos in multiple formats, including QuickTime, MPEG-4, AVI, WMV*, DV, and iPhone
- Control everything about your saved videos - sound quality, more...
- Fixed a number of issues with saving files. The whole process should work much better now, and specifically DV exports should not crash the program
- Adjust start and end points (including for clip list clips) graphically by dragging markers on the timeline
- Added fast forward and rewind buttons
- Double click a clip in the clip list to play only that clip more...
- Mac OS X 10.2 or later