upCast RT enables you to use Microsoft Word as an authoring application for XML documents. Take advantage of the widespread availability and familiar user interface of Word or any other RTF savvy office application for structured document authoring. upCast RT offers a way to reuse existing tools for gaining all the benefits of a standardized markup language: XML.
Currently using downCast? It's included!
Pricing is determined on a case-by-case basis. You can request a quote from the developer's pricing page.
- [UPL] New UPL function: xslt()
- [UPL] Implement sourcefile-uri() function in UPL
- [UPL] tokenize() for splitting up a string into a list of components at specified separators
- [UPL] new signatures for caluclating min and max of a list of values: min( List ), max( List )
- [UPL] Facilitate binding to Java functions with native Java more...
- OS X 10.7.3 or later
- Java 7 Runtime