Classic Control Menu contains an application along with the source code of the extension called "Statusitem.bundle" which is needed to create the menu. So if you want to change the application and compile it just open the bundle and place the new executable file into the Contents/MacOS/ folder. Features include:
- To check if Classic is running, we look whether the application called "Classic support" is running.
- Force Quitting doesn't work without root authentication, so this version doesn't have this option.
- The application may act differently if you have a Mac OS X version without the BSD tools installed. e.g. /usr/bin/open is more...
- Moved project to Realbasic 5.5 and newer plugins.
- Fixed problem with users of Script Debugger from latenightsw.com.
RequirementsMac OS X 10.2 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software