This has been the tagline of Armagetron, since, well, a very long time, and is probably the shortest and most accurate description possible. Tron was an arcade game based on the movie of the same name, release by Disney in 1982. The original game consisted of 4 sub-games, the only one of concern is the 'Light Cycles' one, in which the player uses a left/right joystick to control a 'Light Cycle' which leaves a wall behind it wherever the cycle it goes, turning only at 90 degree angles. The player must then get the AI to crash into their wall while avoiding hitting the AI's more...
- fixed temporary sound disappearance when alt-tabbing away and back
- default subcultures are now distributed
- enable 32 bit color depth at desktop resolution
- no more display lists for SiS cards
- spelling mistakes and missing German translations