FaceOff is a freeware, which can help you to install any localized language package automatically. (Only for cocoa programs)
How do I install? Double-Click FaceOff.pkg to install. FaceOff will be placed into Applications.
How do I use FaceOff? Double-click FaceOff to run the program. In the main window, select the contents, frameworks, or privateframeworks tab. Click Start button and follow the descriptions from FaceOff to install the .lproj folders.
What is the usage?
- Localized language packages can be installed easily.
- Supporting install packages to different locations in Contents, Frameworks, more...
- Brand new design.
- Added Traditional Chinese interface.
- Added help files for both English and Traditional Chinese interface.
- If you don't select the Install to... popup menu and then just type the path in the framework field, FaceOff cannot detect the correct directory.
- Use FaceOff from a non-startup disk, FaceOff will more...
- Mac OS X 10.2 or later