RarMe is still in very early stages of development and is very rough around the edges. It is fairly functional, but many of the features of 'rar' are still not supported. It does not yet check your input before attempting to create an archive, and errors can be gained with very little practice.
- Auto-completes file name and output path when input folder/file is selected
- Create solid archives, either independent or dependent
- Option to keep partially extracted files when extraction fails
- Option to keep the original archive date when amending archives
- Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) compatible
- Option to make input fields editable or drag & drop enabled is now in more...