Image Surfer enables you to quickly surf through images, viewing them, rotating them so that they appear upright, presenting them in a slide show, and exporting them to a QuickTime movie. You can add a soundtrack and motion to each image in the exported movie to create a truly professional looking presentation. You can import the movie into iMovie or burn it directly to DVD.
Version 2.0.1 adds the following:
- Improved error messages for common exporting errors.
- Fixed problem when exporting movies longer than 8 minutes for iMovie.
- Fixed some localizations.
- Fixed problem where audio would continue playing after closing window.
- Fixed some visual problems when previewing motion.
- Fixed some problems returning to motion editor after previewing motion more...
Mac OS X 10.2 or later