ToyViewer can read and display image files in following formats: TIFF, GIF, BMP, PNG, JPG, BIE (JBIG), PCX, PCD, PICT, PNM (PPM, PBM, or PGM), XBM, MAG, SUN Rasterfile, JPEG2000 (JP2, JPC, J2K), and other formats supported by OS X. Displayed images can be saved in following formats: TIFF, PDF, GIF, BMP, PNG, JPG, JPEG2000, BIE (JBIG), PNM, or XBM.
- ToyViewer can attach a custom icon to any file as well as newly saved image file.
- ToyViewer can read and write GIF or PNG files with transparent color, and also can read and write interlaced (progressive) GIF, PNG, or JPG files. more...
- You can see RAR archive files as well as ZIP. ToyViewer can also read a RAR archive split into several files.
- New function "Scratch Out" is added, which is something like that painting out the selected area with a pen.
- Bug Fix: On the Save panel, specified extensions were not displayed correctly.
- OS X 10.8 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software