ScanFont is a tool for creating fonts from pictures. Photos, handwriting, clipart, etc. - anything that is in bitmap format or which can be scanned can be used by ScanFont to make glyphs in a font. SF4 is a plug-in and requires either TypeTool or FontLab font editors to output TrueType, Type 1 or OpenType fonts.
- Support for grayscale and color - from simple black-and-white to 32-bit color with smooth transparency
- Direct import of EPS graphics - assists you in turning your Adobe Illustrator drawings into a font
- Export of .vfb format fonts - for use in any font editor by Fontlab Ltd.
- Transformations and filters - from Pencil to Gaussian blur
- Advanced image-split algorithms - from more...
RequirementsMac OS X 10.3.9 or later
*Previously available here
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software