Please note that there are many system processes which run under OS X which cannot be seen by AppleScript and so this program can't actually quit anything as the name suggests. (Hey, the name was accurate when it was first created. :-) )
- Compatible with OS X 10.4
- Added UNIX Killall access (via menu item).
- 'Quit Everything' feature to quit everything without prompting the user.
- The main window is now (once again) centered on the screen.
- Quit events are now sent asynchronously.
- When brought to the foreground, the process list is updated.