Tumult HyperEdit is a lightweight HTML editor with a preview pane that displays the Web page live as you type. HyperEdit breaks the tedious cycle of writing html, saving the file, then reloading and viewing the page in the browser by combining the writing phase with the viewing phase. This clarifies the effects of your changes and speeds up the overall process of making a Web page. W3C-based validation will red-underline any mistakes. It uses the same rendering engine found in Safari, so it is not only standards compliant, but also very fast.
HyperEdit can be used for:
- Testing HTML to make sure more...
- Improved Leopard compatibility
- Fixed many memory leaks
- Preview menu has browser icons
- Added preference to display invisible characters
- Added Text menu item to convert text to upper and lower case
- New toolbar icons (thanks Marc Edwards of iSlayer!) more...
RequirementsMac OS X 10.4 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software