Ulysses III is the premier text editor for writers, meeting the highest standards in both design and editing comfort. Its clean, modern interface allows writers to focus on their work without making any functional compromises. The innovative editor offers a wide range of text editing options. In Ulysses' library, all texts are automatically saved, easily found, and -- thanks to iCloud integration -- readily accessible from all connected Macs at all times. The vast and flexible export function turns plain-text writings into beautiful PDF documents, Web pages, and ebooks with only a few clicks. Ulysses III was first more...
- Editor will now keep scroll position.
- Footnotes, keywords, etc., are now indexed in Spotlight.
- Group goals can now be removed using context menu.
- Markdown Quick Export now uses inline-style links.
- External Sources now have a setting to use inline-style links.
- Improved handling of square brackets in External more...
- OS X 10.7.3 or later