AdmitMac turns a Mac into a true Active Directory client. Today, ADmitMac is in its seventh generation after a decade on the market. ADmitMac is a one-stop solution for Mac-Windows management and security needs, ensuring compliance with standards such as SOX, PCI and HIPAA. ADmitMac includes full support for Microsoft's Distributed File System (DFS) allowing shared folders to reside on multiple servers for load balancing and data redundancy. ADmitMac supports Kerberos Single Sign-On (SSO) and adds identity and access management (IAM) for Macs on Active Directory networks from either Windows Group Policy Objects (GPO) or more...
Simple - OS X 10.9 Mavericks, 10.8 Mountain Lion and 10.7 Lion (legacy)
- Easily installed and configured, whether individually or with scaled deployment
- Integrated into the OS so that the Mac user can work as they always have
- Designed to connect to existing Microsoft network more...
- OS X 10.7.5 or later
- Any hardware required to run TCP/IP
- One of the following:
- Microsoft Server 2003, 2008 or 2012 with Active Directory
- Microsoft Windows 2000 with Active Directory
- Microsoft NT Server 4.0 Service Pack 6
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software