LiveSearch is a localfile launch and search program with the following features:
- Locate any type of file in an instant by typing just a few letters
- Recognizes many common file types such as applications, folders, invisible files, movies, MP3s, pictures, and many more "out of the box"
- Create your own search sets with an easy and intuitive interface
- Perform actions on files such as move, rename, copy, reveal, trash, and more
- Traditional "find" feature that's faster and more accurate than the Apple Finder
- Customizable toolbar
- Powerful image browser more...
- Non-admins can now create new indexes.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when displaying search results.
- Mac OS X 10.2.5 or later