BRU Server is a native OS X client/server backup tool. Based on the BRU[tm] backup engine known for its reliability, BRU Server supports two networked systems to the largest of client/server topologies. Client software is available to provide heterogeneous platform support. All OS X filesystem attributes are properly backed up and restored. BRU solutions have been the high water mark of reliable UNIX backup for 24+ years, and Mac OS X users can now benefit from this experience.
- Added a native OS X 10.3 PPC version
- Resolved an issue with job modification and saving
- Resolved an issue with Upstage Job definitions losing email assignments
- Resolved an issue that could cause the Preferences panel to open and be non-responsive on OS X
- Resolved an issue that could cause paths containing apostrophes to result in bad more...
RequirementsMac OS X 10.3.9 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software