AP Grapher is a freeware program for Mac OS X which searches for nearby wireless (i.e., WiFi, Airport) access points and graphs the signal strength as a function of time for the base station you are currently connected to. Although the program has a "stumbler" like mode, it's not a true a stumbler in the classic sense since it only finds visible networks.
AP Grapher is intended to help you find the best access point to connect to and optimally position your base station and or computer to achieve the best possible signal strength.
- [new feature] Newly designed larger icon.
- [new feature] Added optional menu extra to display the comm quality as a percentage.
- [new feature] Added option to speak comm quality as it changes.
- [new feature] Scanner now remembers which column to sort by and by default sorts by signal.
- [new feature] Minor internal updates.
- [other] Dock more...
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later