iPIM is an application for creating a calendar and contacts used to manage all the appointments and deadlines for one or more individuals.
iPIM makes it easy to organize a company or workgroup because it makes it possible to share appointments and information in a simple, clear manner.
By using a client/server technology, all individuals access the same data in real time, without needing to acquire third party applications or pay for expensive Internet services for information support. This means your appointments can be managed, meetings can be organized for one or more people, the same contacts can be shared, as well as all more...
Version 1.0 adds the following:
- Categories can have a color associated with them
- Priority and Category menus now display the associated color
- Category color is now displayed in the bar along the top of the appointment, if used
- A new icon (curled arrow) is placed near the appointment duration to recognize repeating events
- Window title now displays the name more...
- Mac OS X 10.1.5 or later