Nowadays, the use of so-called RNA interference is a common technique applied by molecular biologists to determine the function of the many genes in our genome.
Unfortunately, the design of oligonucleotides, the building blocks for this technique, is a time-consuming and error-prone task. iRNAi completely turns this into history, both eliminating mistakes and hours of stupidious work. Key features of iRNAi are:
- Instantaneous recognition of potential target sequences in the DNA of interest
- Automatic generation of oligonucleotides against more...
- Support for additional file formats, including EnzymeX files
- Better printing support
- Improved behaviour of the sequence view
- Display of thermodynamic info
- Direct download from NCBI Entrez
- Mark Open Reading Frame
- Direct link to Primer3
- Enhanced sequence view
- New look and feel more...