FileSpy is a background utility that watches specified files, folders, or volumes for changes and launches a corresponding application when a change takes place.
Version 1.0b3 adds the following:
- Updated 'About FileSpy' window; added the Web URL to the FileSpy product page.
- Added alert panel to confirm a request to remove an assignment from the list.
- When an item is selected in the assignment list, it's full path is displayed at the bottom of the main window.
- Changed the behavior of the Start/Stop button; it now disables more...
- Mac OS X 10.2 or later (with BSD subsystem installed, which it is by default).*Previously available here