Layouts are built by simply dragging the tracks from the library to the layout. Tracks magnetically snap to free track-segments on the trackplan, automatically rotate to the correct angle and can optionally be colorized automatically to match the color of the segment.
- Build trackplans via Drag and Drop - Choose elements from the various supplied libraries, drop them on the trackplan or append them to elements in your trackplan.
- Build in any scale - All common more...
- Update check working again on OS X 10.9.
- Direct link to the user gallery added to the Help menu.
- Larger preset font sizes added.
- Default filename for exported images prefixed.
- Path to the stock now displayed in the Preferences dialog.