"A Missing iPod Panel" enables you to do the following tasks with your iPod:
- Reveal the on an iPod playlist selected song in a standard Finder window.So you can drag and drop the mp3 file or do something else with it.
- Copy the MP3's of one or more in iTunes selected iPod tracks into a folderof your choice on your harddrive.
- Clone a complete playlist with all tracks and files to your harddrive andinto iTunes
- Burn an audio CD from a playlist directly out of your iPod with RoxioToast Titanium
- Program quits if no iPod is connected or the iPod is not in firewire mode
- German localization
RequirementsMac OS X 10.2 or later, iTunes 3.x or 4.x, iPod Firmware 1.3 or later, Roxio Toast Titanium (only for the burn audio CD feature).
*Previously available here