- You can use the F1 to F19 function keys and combine them with the shift, control, option and command keys to define your own keyboard shortcuts.
- You can create up to 95 different shortcut combinations.
- You can associate any shortcut combination with as many applications, files and folders as you want.
- In combination with AppleScripts (which you can call), you can perform an infinite number of actions such as sending commands to the System, the Finder or more...
- A problem when saving the preferences at shutdown has been corrected, because of OS X's non-safe way of quitting the applications at shutdown.
- A problem when checking for an available update has been corrected.
- OS X 10.1 or later