CatDV Pro is a clip logging and cataloging application designed to enhance the productivity of video editors using an existing NLE application.
Do you need a way to quickly see what tapes and other media files you've got, not just at the tape or file level but down to individual scenes and shots? Or a tool to take the drudgery out of logging, with advanced features such as automatic scene detection available at an affordable price?
- Unlimited user defined metadata attributes to annotate clips.
- Enhanced search dialog, with multiple conditions and logical expressions, named filters, and regular more...
- Cope with timecodes that span midnight.
- Improve performance opening large catalogs from server.
- Add support for Premiere CC 2014.
- Fix an issue with composed Unicode characters in FCP XML.
- Fix a ClassCastException that could occur when opening broken catalogs.
- Fix aspect ratio of thumbnails when importing certain files.
- Add support for more...
- OS X 10.6 or later
- QuickTime 7.7 or later, including QuickTime for Java
- Java 1.6 or later (32-bit)