CatDV Pro is a clip logging and cataloging application designed to enhance the productivity of video editors using an existing NLE application.
Do you need a way to quickly see what tapes and other media files you've got, not just at the tape or file level but down to individual scenes and shots? Or a tool to take the drudgery out of logging, with advanced features such as automatic scene detection available at an affordable price?
- Unlimited user defined metadata attributes to annotate clips.
- Enhanced search dialog, with multiple conditions and logical expressions, named filters, and regular more...
- Fix an issue related to Avid spanned clips
- Fix clips imported from Premiere being flagged as subclips
- Fix intermittent ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException error when building proxies
- Fix Cmd-Down/Up so it navigates to next/previous clip
- Fix issue where malformed user field names could prevent window from opening
- Fix deleting of user defined more...
- OS X 10.6 or later
- QuickTime 7.7 or later, including QuickTime for Java
- Java 1.6 or later (32-bit)