Indigo is an intelligent home automation server for Mac OS X that integrates an assortment of hardware modules to provide complex automation and control of your home in one easy to use environment. Home automation is more than just another way to directly control your environment. You can save money, conserve water, help secure your home and reduce electrical usage by automating your home with Indigo's unlimited scheduling and control logic.
Indigo provides its own internal Web server (no cloud reliance here!) that gives you remote access to control your house from anywhere via Web browser. Also available is Indigo more...
Note: Indigo 6.1+ now requires OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard or later. Indigo users with Macs that are unable to run OS X 10.6 should continue to use Indigo 6 v6.0.x..
- Changed python version used for plugins and scripts to 2.6 (from 2.5).
- Added full support for new release of Indigo Touch (2.0).
- Added additional device state more...
- OS X 10.6 or later
- Registration code
- This version is only compatible with Indigo Touch 1.7 or higher
- INSTEON or X10 computer interface