Indigo is an intelligent home automation server for Mac OS X that integrates an assortment of hardware modules to provide complex automation and control of your home in one easy to use environment. Home automation is more than just another way to directly control your environment. You can save money, conserve water, help secure your home and reduce electrical usage by automating your home with Indigo's unlimited scheduling and control logic.
Indigo provides its own internal Web server (no cloud reliance here!) that gives you remote access to control your house from anywhere via Web browser. Also available is Indigo more...
- Improved reliability of Z-Wave communication in networks with several modules and heavy traffic.
- Fixed plugin logging incompatibility introduced in v6.1.8.
- Added Z-Wave support for new variant of Trane Thermostat (XL624 / TCONT624) that is branded as American Standard.
- Added Z-Wave support for Leviton Vizia RF+ 300W Lamp Dimming Module (VRPD3-1LW). more...
- OS X 10.6 or later
- Registration code
- This version is only compatible with Indigo Touch 1.7 or higher
- INSTEON, X10, or Z-Wave computer interface