mpc2aiff is a front-end interface for the command-line utility mppdec (by Frank Klemm), which will decode mpc files (musepack's mpeg plus) to aif format. If you usually surf the Web and share music, then you should know what is this format (or at least the mac-unplayable ".mpc" extension), a high quality compression algorithm based on MPEG. mpc2aiff will convert these files to ".aif", suitable to burn to a CD or whatever other utility you give them.
- Added support for mppdec's newest version (1.15r), compiled by Dibrom.
- Added mppenc, which allows encoding wav files to mpc format.
- Now, files are never overwritten, and new files are renamed sequentially.
- Added Spanish and French localization of docs (this one thanks to Gautier Michelin).
- Added French localization (Laurent Ernwein), German (Mirco Ropic) and italian (Paolo Santi)
RequirementsMac OS X 10.0 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software