ClipboardSharing is an application that allows you to send your clipboard between OS X computers. You can use it to send almost anything that can be copied to a clipboard, including formatted text and images, and because it uses Rendezvous to find computers on the local network it is very simple and efficient to use.
- Added German localization by Emanuel Kühnel.
- The transfer confirmation dialog doesn't block anymore.
- Error sheets are now shown properly when the password sheet is open.
- Fixed file permissions for some application resources.
- Fixed an improperly configured transfer timeout.
- Fixed a problem that could cause the server to "unexpectedly close" the connection. more...
OS X 10.2 or later