TextForge is a text editor for Mac OS X. Features include:
- Tools like...
- an integrated perl syntax checker
- "run in terminal" command
- "Preview-in-Browser" system
- document statistics
- control over tabbing
- control over line breaks and encodings
- spell checker
- wrapped and unwrapped view modes
- shows line count and position
- and more!
- Customizable look (colors, transparency, fonts)
- Mac OS X native interface utilizing sheets and the Apple Human Interface Guidelines
- Its fast and efficient!
- Very more...
- Advance search and replace cabilities (integrated OgreKit framework)
- New preference pane setup
- TextForge is now Open Source / Free Software (GNU GPL)
- New developer - Christian Haberstroh
- Mac OS X 10.3 or later