DJ-1800 is a complete, self-contained professional DJ system for the Mac... no need for a mixer, CD players, or heavy record boxes. Just plug in your Apple Mac and some speakers, and you're ready to go!
- Fixed a crash on launch when using DJ-1800 with Mac OS X 10.4 and iTunes 8.2. This fix means that iPhone support now requires Mac OS 10.5 or later
- A new Full Screen mode
- Full integration with Nicecast from Rogue Amoeba, to turn DJ-1800 into an Internet radio station
- Support for the Hercules DJ Console Rmx
- Improvements to DJ-1800's iTunes more...
- Mac OS X 10.4.9
- QuickTime 7.3
- Without using Pitch Lock:
- 1GHz G4, G5 or Intel processor with 512MB of RAM
- Using Pitch Lock:
- 1.5GHz G5 with at least 1GB RAM, or
- 1.5GHz Intel Core Duo processor with at least 512MB RAM
- A monitor capable of 1024x768 resolution
- iTunes 6