Image Interlacer is the advanced version of the freeware Interlacer. It has many more capabilities and features in comparision with the original Interlacer. Image Interlacer allows you to:
- Set the line thickness of the interlaced image
- Tint the image a certain color to match the overall theme
- Set the opacity (allows you to fade images rather than just interlacing them)
- Grab images from movies and interlace them
- Interlace vertically or horizontally or cross BOTH (Cross Hatched)
- Create 3-D Anaglyphs by with two pictures taken at different angles. (3D glasses not included with more...
Version 2.0.7: Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- Mac OS 9.1 or later, or Mac OS X 10.1 or later