- Enhanced observation planner lets you create detailed lists of targets for an observing session
- New observation logs allow you to store notes, times, sky conditions, equipment used, and even images on targets
- Equipment list allows you to store all scopes, eyepieces, binoculars, and accessories
- LiveSky panel lets you see up-to-date images of the Sun and Earth from ground and space-based observatories
- Navigate and open your saved Starry Night files easily with more...
- Fixed OSX application hang showing Save dialog.
- Fixed incorrect extension search when opening or saving SNF files on Windows.
- Fixed an issue with DST setting not persisting
- OS X 10.7 or later
- 128 MB OpenGL 1.4-capable graphics