Mighty Mouse allows you to customize your cursors with style - and it does so on the fly, without modifying any system files! Moreover, it allows you to customize all kinds of cursors available in the system - Arrow, I-Beam, Alias, Copy, Move and the Wait cursor. You can animate any cursor and import pre-made ones available at our website. Edit the cursors with the simplicity of copy-paste and drag-and-drop, then hit Apply, and you got it!
With Mighty Mouse, you can:
- Animate any of the system cursors (including the Arrow cursor);
- Use cursors of any size - smaller or larger than the default ones; more...
- Mighty Mouse makes its return to the scene with full support of Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard.
- This update is free for all registered users.
- Refined the preference pane interface.
- Added the ability to easily move cursor frames back and forth with Adobe Photoshop™.
- More CursorFX and CurXPTheme cursors can now be imported.
- Minimum required system version now is Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger.
RequirementsMac OS X 10.4-10.5.8.
*Previously available here
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software