- Create sequences of any size with a virtually unlimited amount of images, and using any number of frames per second.
- Preview images by double-clicking them, and reorder them if need be.
- Added an add files button so you can browse and add a folder of images
- Images can be sorted by clicking on the column headings on the images list. The order will be honored when the movie is made.
- Instead of stretching images to fit the movie size, Framed will now downsize them proportionally and place them on a background color of your choosing
- Pressing more...
- Mac OS X 10.1 or later