Event Reminder is a Mac OS X application that will remind you of important events such as birthdays and anniversaries in an easy to view table. You can use events from a text file, or Apple's Address Book and iCal applications. To Do items from iCal, or a text file can also be included. Event Reminder can calculate ages and will countdown days to an event. The application can display all holidays for any year you choose and it includes both a yearly and a monthly perpetual calendar. Event Reminder is extremely customizable.
- Should now be OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard ) compatible
- Fixed an error message [Can't get text item 1 of "". (-1728)] that was occurring under OS X 10.6 (This, unfortunately, also caused prior preference settings to be lost).
- Removed support for Palm Desktop
- Fixed how some recurring weekly and monthly events were being displayed with iCal data
- Minor interface enhancements
Mac OS X 10.4 or later