Check Off is a to-do list that sits in your menu bar. Simply click the check mark and your personal to-do list will appear.
- Organize your tasks by folder and label.
- Add notes to each task.
- Finder-like labels.
- Notes have full font support, and can contain links to websites and local files.
- The ability to print off your task list.
- Easy menu-bar access to bring Check Off to the front, edit or enter a task, and then hide it to the background when done.
- By changing the location of your data file in the preferences to a location like your DropBox folder, Check more...
Note: Now requires OS X 10.9 or later.
- Changed how the window works when in menu bar mode:
- When you click on the check mark in the menu, the main window always opens (vs toggling open and closed).
- Check Off gracefully activates itself, and keeps track of the last frontmost application
- When you click anywhere outside of the Check Off more...
- OS X 10.9 or later