Arena Control is a Server Management application for the Mac OS X version of the Quake3 game. Arena Control is a Mac OS X native application, developed in Cocoa.
Arena Control automates and simplifies several common tasks for the Mac Quake3 Server Administrator:
- Server Setup
- Server Config Management
- Starting and Stopping Servers
- Remote Control communication etc.
- Complete Tiger (Mac OS 10.4.x) compatibility
- Major bug fixed that could cause Arena Control to write over its own Preferences settings for the Quake3 installation path with an empty string, causing empty map & bot library or eventually a startup crash
- NIB files inconsistencies resolved
- The New Server Config sheet now lists Game type and Config name more...
- Mac OS X version 10.1 or higher, Full retail version of Quake III Arena or Quake III: Gold installed on host machine + a Mac OS X version of the Quake3 application*Previously available here