Panoply plots geo-gridded arrays of latitude-longitude, latitude-vertical or time-latitude data encoded in netCDF, HDF and GRIB format.
- Slice specific 2D arrays from multidimensional variables which have more than two dimensions.
- Combine two arrays in one plot by differencing, summing or averaging.
- Menu of 80+ global and regional map projections for lon-lat plots.
- Draw continents outlines or masks on lon-lat plots.
- Apply any CPT, GGR, PAL, or ACT color table for scale colorbar.
- Save plots to disk using GIF, JPEG, PDF, PNG, PS or TIFF format. more...
Note: Now requires OS X 10.7.3 or later running on a 64-bit Intel processor
- Bugfix: Class cast error formatting when some relative-time axes values.
- Added control and preference for size of text labels on plot contour lines.
- Improved visibility of vector markings.
- OS X 10.7.3 or later
- Java SE 7 runtime or later