Panoply plots geo-gridded arrays of latitude-longitude, latitude-vertical, or time-latitude data encoded in netCDF, HDF, and GRIB format.
- Slice specific 2D arrays from multidimensional variables which have more than two dimensions.
- Combine two arrays in one plot by differencing, summing or averaging.
- Menu of 80+ global and regional map projections for lon-lat plots.
- Draw continents outlines or masks on lon-lat plots.
- Apply any CPT, GGR, PAL, or ACT color table for scale colorbar.
- Save plots to disk using GIF, JPEG, PDF, PNG, PS, or TIFF more...
- Bugfix: Speckling effect in interpolated plots of data on reduced horizontal grid.
- Click-for-info now implemented for plots based on data on reduced horizontal grid.
- Data table tab panel now displays values for data on reduced horizontal grid.
- Added ability to plot ISCCP equal-area grid abased on similarities to CF reduced horizontal grid convention. more...
- OS X 10.7.3 or later
- Java SE 7 runtime or later