- Slice specific 2D arrays from multidimensional variables which have more than two dimensions.
- Combine two arrays in one plot by differencing, summing or averaging.
- Menu of 80+ global and regional map projections for lon-lat plots.
- Draw continents outlines or masks on lon-lat plots.
- Apply any CPT, GGR, PAL, or ACT color table for scale colorbar.
- Save plots to disk using GIF, JPEG, PDF, PNG, PS or TIFF more...
- Bugfix: Projection footnote in lon-lat plots did not update font size if plot size was changed.
- Bugfix: A variable with lon and lat dimensions both of length 1 was incorrectly considered geogridded-plottable.
- Bugfix: When making generic XY plots, watch out for case of either X or Y axis being longitude.
- Bugfix: Encountered a dataset in which trajectory more...
- OS X 10.6 or later
- Java SE 6 or later