- Slice specific 2D arrays from multidimensional variables which have more than two dimensions.
- Combine two arrays in one plot by differencing, summing or averaging.
- Menu of 80+ global and regional map projections for lon-lat plots.
- Draw continents outlines or masks on lon-lat plots.
- Apply any CPT, GGR, PAL, or ACT color table for scale colorbar.
- Save plots to disk using GIF, JPEG, PDF, PNG, PS or TIFF more...
- Bugfix: Making line plots was blocked by a bugfix in 4.0.2.
- Performance improvements for plotting of auxiliary lon-lat grids with relatively large number (> 20M) of cells.
- Library: Updated GISSmap to v. 1.5.2.
- OS X 10.6 or later
- Java SE 6 or later