- Slice specific 2D arrays from multidimensional variables which have more than two dimensions.
- Combine two arrays in one plot by differencing, summing or averaging.
- Menu of 80+ global and regional map projections for lon-lat plots.
- Draw continents outlines or masks on lon-lat plots.
- Apply any CPT, GGR, PAL, or ACT color table for scale colorbar.
- Save plots to disk using GIF, JPEG, PDF, PNG, PS or TIFF more...
- This is the last version of Panoply that will support Java 6.
- Eliminated zonal average grid style and weight as separate preferences.
- Additional options for formatting tick labels on time axes.
- Bugfix: Click-zoom on equirectangular map long-lat plots silently failed if click point too close to pole.
- Library: Updated GISSmap to v. 1.6, more...
- OS X 10.6 or later
- Java SE 6 or later