Conto is a simple application that allows you to keep track of your expenses and incomes on a monthly basis. Its features include:
- support for different currencies, number formats, date formats;
- strong encryption (requires GnuPG);
- support for storing any account-related information;
- full undo-redo capabilities;
- drawing histogram from your data.
The souce code is available.
- Added a search field a la iTunes. As you type, Conto displays only the records whose descriptions contain the text you entered. At the same, total income, expense and balance are computed on the fly over the shown items.
- When viewing help in the Help Viewer, now links should always work.
- After entering a record, input fields are cleared.
- OS X 10.4-10.5
- See 'Related Links' for Intel for OS X 10.4-10.7