Web Page Translator helps navigate foreign Web pages in your own language. It can translate from and to more than 60 languages.
- Web Page Translator allows you to translate web pages from one language to another while you navigate.
- It is a Google translation service wrapper which asks it to translate the web page you indicate.
- The language in which the web pages are originally written is automatically detected, but you can select another one if you want.
- The language in which the web pages are translated is by default your own language, but you can select another another one if you more...
- A full recompilation has been made to be compatible with OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, OS X 10.9 Mavericks, and OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
- The "How to intall it?" paragraph of the documentation has been updated to explain how to install and launch the Application in particular under Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.9 Mavericks and 10.10 Yosemite.
- OS X 10.1 or later