MooSB allows you to assign various sounds to different system events. Simply select MooSB from within System Preferences, and choose the sounds you would like to hear when different events occur. Be sure to press the 'Save Settings' button when you are done.
What events are supported?You can assign different sounds to be played when:
- Specific USB Devices are added or removed
- Specific FireWire Devices are added or removed
- PC Cards added or removed
- CDs or DVDs are inserted or ejected
- Specific drives or volumes mount or unmount
- Specific applications launch or terminate
- Your more...
- Mac OS X 10.2.2 or later